Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Howling At The Moon

Ah-wooh. It's that time of the year again....
Pictured above: is a replica project I had started working on back in 1997. It is sculpted in Apoxy Sculpt. You might recognize it as the wolf cane from the 1941 horror classic "The Wolf Man". Though It was never my intention to strive for an exact replica, I lost interest in completing the project shortly after I began sculpting it. It has been sitting around my studio, in various stages, since then. The only time I really paid much attention to it was when, I wound up having left over Apoxy while working on other sculpts. I hate wasting material....The above picture is the result of an accumulation of 13 years of Apoxy sculpt that would have otherwise gone to waste.

Sha-la-la-la
Sha-la-la-la-la-la ....


Happy Halloween!

0 comments: